cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with ABAP proxies - HTTP connection to R/3 is not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys!

I'm setting up a connection from XI to R/3 , because I'm using proxy objects. Our DEV is working fine. Now I have moved the objects to QA and since the HTTP connection is not there, I need to set it up.

I have created a service user on R/3, activated ICF service on R/3 and created a HTTP to abap type connection in XI. When I test the connection I get a new logon screen. Why? I have provided information about logon user, client, ....

Thank you! Olian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chek the user is not locked. Use Transaction code SU01 and check if it is not locked.

I hope rest of the settings are working fine.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Locked user

Thank you!

Olian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this logon screen populated when the RFC User ID is locaked. ask your basis team to release it.

also refer below links if in case of any other problem

Actiave ABAP Proxies -- /people/vijaya.kumari2/blog/2006/01/26/how-do-you-activate-abap-proxies

Setting Up Point-to-Point Connections with proxy

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/85/78af1bf407434796aaf8dbd6d4e7b7/frameset.htm

Thanks

Swarup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Verify u r logon details of RFC connection ...according to that only it will logon to another screen....

plz award points

thanq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Provide your login credentials in pop-upfor that system on which you are making RFC destnation say if on XI then use XI credentials and if other then use that.

and see if you are able to login to that sysyem, if yes then your connection is fine.

BR,

Alok