cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resolve this RFC_adapter_sender to SOAP_adapter_receiver Exception?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I designed a RFC_adapter_sender to SOAP_adapter_receiver scenario. During runtime, I got com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.WSSecurityException. I don't know the reason of this. The sender and the receiver is in two differen channels in two business system. Is this the problem or I neglect something else?

Is there anyone encounter this problem or give me some advie?

Thank you!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.WSSecurityException

>>> did u get this error at ur SOAP adapter side. If so then make sure if you are using a proxy setting (if your network uses proxy) and if your proxy needs authentication make sure you provide the same in your adapter too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

For the same scenario i have successfully executed recevier Webservice. But now i have created a new webservice and trying to call that webservice instead of previous one. Here i am getting the error. Both Webservices function in similar way(input/ouput also same). But when ever i try to call this new Web Service i am getting this Error. Both are on same WAS...

Regards,

Gowtham K.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zhang,

I am also getting the same probelm. Could u please tell me how ur problem got solved. When i send data from a RFC Function module to receiver Web Service in SXMB_MONI i am getting the following error.

"com.sap.security.core.server.ws.service.WSSecurityException"

Regards,

Gowtham K.