cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

file to idoc error

0 Kudos

HI

I am trying to map a file to an idoc. The idoc is CREMAS03.

However I modified it and imported it as an external Definition.

The modificaton i made was making max occurs = 0

I am sending a CSV file with 4 sets of values but only 1 is being displyed in the output. Please tell me where my mistake could be.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

Can you explain more abt ur mapping.

Edited by: Prabu on Feb 13, 2008 11:43 AM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

0 Kudos

thanks alot every1 for ur reply.

It worked partially. Instead of getting 1 idoc with 4 records, i got 4 different idoc's.

How can i get only 1 idoc with 4 records.

Please help.

former_member614185
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI anupam,

I dont know why you gave full points for my simple reply.

Try to differentiate the Helpful, Very helpful & sollved replies by providing proper Points...

Former Member
0 Kudos

To get all records in the same idoc , check in your mapping and map the header segments properly. That may be one reason why you are not getting all the records in the same idoc. Alternatively, you can mail me back if u r still facing any problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are dealing with Multi mapping ...If yes means here aare related BLOGs

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/3115---- [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] Multi Map With out BPM

/people/narendra.jain/blog/2005/12/30/various-multi-mappings-and-optimizing-their-implementation-in-integration-processes-bpm-in-xi Various multi-mappings and

Optimizing their Implementation in Integration Processes (BPM) in XI.

/people/sudharshan.aravamudan/blog/2005/12/01/illustration-of-multi-mapping-and-message-split-using-bpm-in-sap-exchange-infrastructure --- Illustration of Multi-Mapping

and Message Split using BPM in SAP Exchange Infrastructure

/people/pooja.pandey/blog/2005/07/27/idocs-multiple-types-collection-in-bpm (N:1 Mapping )

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

TRy checking using transaction SXMB_MONI_BPE

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi anupama,

you have to change maxoccurs to unbounded.

and import it Under external defination.

you are doing file to multiple idoc scenario?

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your mapping logic and test it that how many times it is getting created in the target. if its one time thenmapping is wrong.

Change accordingly and test again.

BR,

Alok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think ur scenario is 1:N using BPM ? If yes...You have to make i not equal to 4 in loop step and use conatiner operation and u have to modify external defined idoc as max occur= unbounded then only it will take u r incoming files one by one ....

Plz award points

thanq

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

U have to make maxOccurs as unbounded

Regards,

Prateek