cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple main windows issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We have a requirement to create two main windows in a page. But when I try creating second main window the contents of the first main window is also copied in the second one. I need a new text which I have to include in the second main window which when exceeded in the first page has to be displayed in the second window. Basically i need the height of the window to be variable because I want to dispIay standard text there which varies from one case to another. Is there any option to achieve this.

Thanks and Regards,

Asha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I didnt get anything from the Program u mentioned....

Can you please specify more clearly

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please refer form MM07ET and Program SAPM07DR.

This program and layout used for Label printing with

Multiple main windows.

I hope this will help u ...

Regards

Raj.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anyone of you tell me how to call the different main windows on one page from the driver program:

for ex: i have created 2 main windows main 00 and main 01

now how to call them using

PERFORM f_write_form USING 'MAIN' 'FIRST'.

Where do we differentiate main 1 from main 0...

Plz reply..its very very urgent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please chek that the two main windows r not overlapping each other . And still if they r priniting the same contents please chek the contents u r displaying in both the windows .

Regards

Neetesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

in script, u can put 1 to 99 main windows, but all main windows width shd be equal and height can vary

Reward if useful

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Assuming you're using Smartforms you are limited to one main window. The specifics of your requirement aren't clear, but typically you can satisfy most requirements by using one main window that contains all of the elements that could vary in size in the sequence you need them to appear in the output.

Regards,

Nick