cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

netweaver installation error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

this is the error i get when I try to install 17 of 28 step failure ... please help

ERROR 2005-10-17 19:13:39

CJS-20065 Execution of JLoad tool 'C:\Sun\AppServer\jdk/bin/java.exe '-classpath' './sharedlib/antlr.jar;./sharedlib/exception.jar;./sharedlib/jddi.jar;./sharedlib/jload.jar;./sharedlib/logging.jar;./sharedlib/offlineconfiguration.jar;./sharedlib/opensqlsta.jar;./sharedlib/tc_sec_secstorefs.jar;c:\sapdb\programs\runtime\jar\sapdbc.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jce_export.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_jsse.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_smime.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/iaik_ssl.jar;C:/usr/sap/J2E/SYS/global/security/lib/tools/w3c_http.jar' '-Duser.timezone=Europe/Berlin' '-showversion' '-Xmx512m' 'com.sap.inst.jload.Jload' '-sec' 'J2E,jdbc/pool/J2E,C:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.properties,C:\usr\sap\J2E\SYS\global/security/data/SecStore.key' '-dataDir' 'C:/sap1/NW04SneakPrevJavaSP11/NWSneakPreviewSP11/SAP_NetWeaver_04_SR_1_Installation_Master_DVD__ID__51030843\IM01_NT_I386\..\..\SneakPreviewContent\JDMP' '-job' 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/IMPORT.XML' '-log' 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/jload.log'' aborts with returncode 1. Check 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/jload.log' and 'C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\NW04SR1\WEBAS_COPY\ONE_HOST/jload.java.log' for more information.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the jload.java.log saying?

Are the dirs in TMP and TMPDIR env variables accessible and have enough space?

Eddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

I could get this fixed by changing the jdk version from 1.5 to 1.4.2_09, but now I fail at step 21 of 28 ,

can you please look at the post (a little above or below this POST)

Topic: load java data base content

Replies: 1 Pages: 1 Last Post: Oct 17, 2005 11:20 PM by: pradeep arumalla

I dont know how to give you the POST number or link.

thanks

Pradeep

eddy_declercq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls don't forget to reward points and close the question if you find the answers useful.

Eddy