cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Typical Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

1) I have a scenario like in my plant 'XXXX"there is a stock of 100Pacs of material M1 and say yesterday,i.e(12/02/08) i have recieved orders say

ORDER1->30pac,ORDER2>40pac,ORDER3--->30pac for which the required delivery date is 14/02/08 and all the orders are confirmed due to sufficient stock availability in the plant 'XXXX".

now when a Customer "Y" is placing a CASH SALES ORDER for the same material M1, today,i.e(13/02/08).system instead of showing no stock it has to automatically pick the material and the quantity from the confirmed orders which wre placed on(12/02/08).

how to configure this scenario.

Regards,

Raj...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raja,

I don't think there is standard configuration or functionality available to map your scenerio,but you may get through some enhancements at availability check level.

If you get any solution please share to me it will be great

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi reddy,

By doing this setting u can contrl that

SPRO>SD>Basic functions>avaliability check> Availability Check with ATP Logic or Against Planning--> Define Material Block For Other Users in that for ur requiremnet select "block" and assin that requirement type for ur "material master " also.

reward suitable points.

regrads,

kishore.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In the scenario quoted by you, I suppose that incase of Cash Sale Scenario, it is picking the stock, as it finds stock available in Availability Check. Incase of ORDER1, ORDER2 & ORDER3, it has only carried out availability check, but not reserved stock for the same. It will reserve stock only after Delivery is created & Picking is done, before which the material will be in Unrestricted Stock.

When we create delivery, availability check will be carried again & the current stock position then will be taken into consideration.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

say all the orders got reserved in such case what settings should i do so dat the system should automatically pick when a CASH SALE ORDER is placed.

Regards,

Raj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the stock is already reserved, in that case you may have to cancel some delivery & make the stock available in unrestricted stock. I suppose in T. Code: MD04, it is possible to track that stock is blocked against which delivery.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh,

Thanx 4 the reply.

i just want to know whether we can do without cancelling any delivery documents.if so how to do it.

regards,

Raj..

Former Member
0 Kudos

we can do that by rescheduling in v_v2 tcode.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To my knowledge you can do at the sales order level by modifications in availability check & TOR.

In customisation goto IMG - Sales & Distribution - Basic Function - Availability check - Availablity check with ATP logic - Define Checking groups and proceed.

Award points if useful.

Regards,

Jn

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thats MM's Headache...

They can leave the stock open even though it was blocked by orders...