cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with Alert Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have configured my alert successfully, but when I am trying to test my scenario with the fault data I get an error message in SXMB_MONI and when I look into my alert inbox the error message gets repeated every 10 as specified in my poll interval, which actually shd not happen and it should specify only once.

Thanks & Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nithiyanandam,

Have you suppress multiple occurance in Alert definition in RWB?

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please elaborate, how to do that.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

In RWB...

Alert Configuration --> Select your alert rule and select check box with "Suppress Multiple Alerts of This Rule"

Hope this will help.

-Pinkle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Its already been done, but still I get the same multiple entries for any error I get and it keeps repeating every 10 sec and each time it produces an 15 error message every 10 secs and fills that inbox and further when I try to see the view my inbox after that it takes time and shows ICM timed out. Even we tried increasing the ICM timeout sec but in vain.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also to add to my issue below, I tried deleting the existing alert category and redefined a new one, but I am not able to give the details of any fixed recepients, as the popup window in which we are provide the details is not poping up.

Regards,

Nithiyanandam