cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requester assigned to item of shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

This is perhaps a basic question, I don't know, but I was wondering why does the requester is assigned to the item level of the shopping cart. Is there the possibility to assign several requesters to a shopping cart? If yes, how is it done? Is there the possibility to assign the requester to the header level?

Best regards,

Patrick

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Patrick,

In the Shop on behalf Functionality, we don't assign requestor at the item level of the shopping cart.

While creating a shopping cart you choose the requisitioner for whom you want to shop for.

Only the Goods Recipient can be choosen at the item level and not the requestor because each item can be received either by the creator or by the requestor of the shopping cart.

In case you want to have a different requestor you should choose that before shopping cart creation.

Hope this makes you more clear. Clarifications are welcome.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Teja,

I think there is a misunderstanding here. I am just saying that if I create a shopping cart with a shop on behalf, the creator and the requester are differents. So, if I use FM "BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL", I don't see where I can find requester at header level.

Regards,

Patrick

Edited by: Patrick Massimelli on Feb 15, 2008 6:42 PM

Edited by: Patrick Massimelli on Feb 15, 2008 6:43 PM

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

requestor is assigned both at the item level and the header level.

if you run the Function Module

BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL ---> you can see the requestor is assigned to both the header and the item.

It is not possible to assign number of requesters to a shopping cart and the requestor has to be unique

Edited by: khan voyalpad usman on Feb 13, 2008 11:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I do not find the requester in the header of the SC. When I use FM BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL, export parameter E_HEADER, I have the field CREATE_BY, but not the requester (if I use a shop on behalof for example)?

Best regards,

Patrick

Edited by: Patrick Massimelli on Feb 13, 2008 11:58 AM