Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice block for duplicate invoice

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sappers

I have an issue with customer trade billing.

We have a scenario where in all the Third party items, once invoice is received, billed to the trade customer automatically. In one scenario we received a duplicate bill from the vendor, which further resulted in two bills to customer. Definately the A/P blocked the bill for payemnts as delivery quantity had exceded, however the customer invoice couldn't be stoped.

Can any think of an solution to this...

Regards

Ranjeet

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

>

> Hi Sappers

>

>

> I have an issue with customer trade billing.

>

> We have a scenario where in all the Third party items, once invoice is received, billed to the trade customer automatically. In one scenario we received a duplicate bill from the vendor, which further resulted in two bills to customer. Definately the A/P blocked the bill for payemnts as delivery quantity had exceded, however the customer invoice couldn't be stoped.

>

> Can any think of an solution to this...

>

> Regards

>

> Ranjeet

Hi

Check your item category configuration , if you have set Relevance for Billing to *F* , then this problem can be solved.

Regards

Krishnakumar Surpur

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna

Good morning.

I did check that and it is already maintained at F.

Any other suggestion...

Thanks

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjeet,

I guess your using some Z program for automatic billing to customer once you receive invoice from vendor.

If you could explain how do you link the vendor invoice to customer invoicing it would be much clear.

Once it is blocked in MM pruchasing side how could it allow for further invoicing...

Could you provide some more inputs on this Ranjeet.........

Regards

vK

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Guys any luck with this one or is it too tough for gurus even huh...