cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Java add in installation ERRORED

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts ,

we trying to install java addin .In the 3rd phase of central java instance installation during Abap UME stage where it prompted for J2EE engine password while validating password it prompted exception:com/sap/i18n/cp/ConvertCToXFactory

following is the log for it:-

Execution of the command "C:\Program Files\sapinst_instdir\ERP\LM\AS-JAVA\ADDIN\MSS\CI\install\jlaunch.exe UserCheck.jlaunch -a -c ashost=MB3AP1024 -c client=001 -c user=DDIC -c XXXXXX -u J2EE_ADMIN -p XXXXXX -r SAP_J2EE_ADMIN -message_file UserCheck.message" finished with return code -2. Output: Feb 12, 2008 6:32:34 PM Info: User management tool (com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck) called for action "checkBeforeCreate"Feb 12, 2008 6:32:34 PM Error: Exception during execution of the operation [EXCEPTION] java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/sap/i18n/cp/ConvertCToXFactory at com.sap.mw.jco.util.I18NConverters.getConvertCToX(I18NConverters.java:67) at com.sap.mw.rfc.engine.RfcPut.ab_rfcput_string(RfcPut.java:109) at com.sap.mw.rfc.engine.RfcIoOpenCntl.ab_rfccon(RfcIoOpenCntl.java:1273) at com.sap.mw.rfc.api.RfcApi.RfcOpen(RfcApi.java:743) at com.sap.mw.jco.MiddlewareJRfc$Client.connect(MiddlewareJRfc.java:917) at com.sap.mw.jco.JCO$Client.connect(JCO.java:3171) at com.sap.security.tools.UserCheck.main(UserCheck.java:172)

Please provide ur valuable solution.

Thanks in advance,

Ganesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member190272
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

The error show the DDIC password in client 001 So you have to check password of DDIC in client 001.

Rewards Points If helpful

Thanks

Pankaj Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Passwords of DDIC,j2ee admin ,SAPjsf r in place .

the problem persists due to conversion of code page .Exception is raised due classs ConvertCtoXfactory file missin.

Please suggest how remove this exception.

Regards,

Ganesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is this NW2004S ? Use SR2 if you are already not.

Some research shows that there were some release restrictions earlier.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Snehal