cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDB Issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i developed one MDB Application it is saying deployment warning in NWDS and that application was stopped in Deploy service of the VA if i am trying to start that application it is saying this error

Feb 13, 2008 11:31:34 AM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] WARNING:

[004]Deployment finished with warning

Settings

SDM host : EAPSDEV15062

SDM port : 50118

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/SYAM1.PRA/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp3075ClientProxyMDBEAR.ear

Result

=> deployed with warning : file:/C:/DOCUME1/SYAM1.PRA/LOCALS~1/Temp/temp3075ClientProxyMDBEAR.ear

Finished with warnings: development component 'ClientProxyMDBEAR'/'sap.com'/'localhost'/'2008.02.13.11.25.00'/'0':

Caught exception during application startup from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Error occurred while starting application sap.com/ClientProxyMDBEAR and wait. Reason: Clusterwide exception: server ID 17956850:com.sap.engine.services.ejb.exceptions.deployment.EJBDeploymentException: Exception during the initialization of container boot class com.sap.ClientMDBBean0_0ContainerFP.

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.prepareLoad(EJBAdmin.java:1013)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.prepareStart(EJBAdmin.java:2443)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepareCommon(StartTransaction.java:223)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.StartTransaction.prepare(StartTransaction.java:171)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ApplicationTransaction.makeAllPhasesOnOneServer(ApplicationTransaction.java:301)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesImpl(ParallelAdapter.java:342)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.runInTheSameThread(ParallelAdapter.java:126)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.application.ParallelAdapter.makeAllPhasesAndWait(ParallelAdapter.java:245)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4707)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4612)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImpl.startApplicationAndWait(DeployServiceImpl.java:4585)

at com.sap.engine.services.deploy.server.DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.dispatch(DeployServiceImplp4_Skel.java:1163)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:312)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:199)

at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.server.P4SessionProcessor.request(P4SessionProcessor.java:129)

at com.sap.engine.core.service630.context.cluster.session.ApplicationSessionMessageListener.process(ApplicationSessionMessageListener.java:33)

at com.sap.engine.core.cluster.impl6.session.MessageRunner.run(MessageRunner.java:41)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.ActionObject.run(ActionObject.java:37)

at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.execute(SingleThread.java:100)

at com.sap.engine.core.thread.impl3.SingleThread.run(SingleThread.java:170)

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.ContainerInitializationException: Cannot initialize message system bridge com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridgeFP.

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainer.load(MessageContainer.java:451)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainer.init(MessageContainer.java:153)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainerFP.init(MessageContainerFP.java:53)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.EJBAdmin.prepareLoad(EJBAdmin.java:1007)

... 20 more

Caused by: com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridgeException: JMSException when creating the ConnectionConsumer object for destination MDBClientQueue.

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridge.registerListener(JMSBridge.java:131)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.MessageContainer.load(MessageContainer.java:449)

... 23 more

Caused by: javax.jms.JMSException: Not enough memory to complete the operation.

at com.sap.jms.client.memory.MemoryManager.registerNewConsumer(MemoryManager.java:76)

at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.createConsumer(Session.java:2155)

at com.sap.jms.client.session.Session.createConsumer(Session.java:2108)

at com.sap.jms.client.connection.ConnectionConsumer.<init>(ConnectionConsumer.java:123)

at com.sap.jms.client.connection.Connection.createConnectionConsumer(Connection.java:201)

at com.sap.jms.client.connection.QueueConnection.createConnectionConsumer(QueueConnection.java:42)

at com.sap.engine.services.jmsconnector.cci.QueueConnectionImpl.createConnectionConsumer(QueueConnectionImpl.java:89)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridge.registerQueueListener(JMSBridge.java:147)

at com.sap.engine.services.ejb.message.JMSBridge.registerListener(JMSBridge.java:120)

... 24 more

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : Got problems during deployment

Please give me the reply it would be great appreciate

Thanks & Regards,

SyamPrasad.P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

aashish_sinha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error can be avoided completely by adjusting the memory settings as specified in note 723909 before applying the patch.

If the error occurs, the deployment can continue by first adjusting the memory settings, and then applying the workaround:

1. Stop the JSPM tool.

2. Apply Note 723909

3. Start the SDM tool from the RemoteGui.bat or RemoteGui.sh script

4. Redeploy software development archives with SDM tool as you get them from the /usr/sap/<SID>/<Central Instance>/SDM/root/origin/sap.com directory:

- com.sap.aii.proxy.framework/SAP AG/0/7.0009#/aii_proxy_rt.sda

- com.sap.aii.util.xml/SAP AG/0/7.0009#/aii_util_xml.sda

- com.sap.util.monitor.grmg/SAP AG/0/7.0009#/grmg.sda

5. Check whether webdynpro service is up and running

6. Restart the normal deployment process with the JSPM tool.

Regards

Aashish Sinha

PS : reward points if helpful

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi syam,

Check the XML configurations files.(ejb-jar.xml and ejb-j2ee-engine.xml for EJB project) In ejb-jar.xml the Transaction Type must be configured to container and it would be good that JNDI names are in ejb-j2ee-engine.xml.

Check if the application-j2ee-engine must to have references and the type of these references (hard or weak).

On other hand, in log text we can see the next error :

javax.jms.JMSException: Not enough memory to complete the operation.

How many memory do you have in your server? Maybe It's the problem.

Best regards

Iván

Edited by: Carlos Ivan Prieto Rubio on Feb 13, 2008 12:50 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Ivan,

Thank you for your reply,

you can check my ejb-jar.xml and ejb-j2eeengine.xml

<message-driven>

<ejb-name>ClientMDBBean</ejb-name>

<ejb-class>com.sap.ClientMDBBean</ejb-class>

<transaction-type>Container</transaction-type>

<message-driven-destination>

<destination-type>javax.jms.Queue</destination-type>

</message-driven-destination>

<resource-ref>

<res-ref-name>jms/ClientProxyMDBQueueConnectionFactory</res-ref-name>

<res-type>javax.jms.QueueConnectionFactory</res-type>

<res-auth>Container</res-auth>

</resource-ref>

<resource-env-ref>

<resource-env-ref-name>MDBClientQueue</resource-env-ref-name>

<resource-env-ref-type>javax.jms.Queue</resource-env-ref-type>

</resource-env-ref>

</message-driven>

in that transaction type is "Container"

and ejb-j2eeengine.xml

ejb-j2eeengine.xml

<enterprise-bean>

<ejb-name>ClientMDBBean</ejb-name>

<jndi-name>ClientMDBBean</jndi-name>

<message-props>

<destination-name>MDBClientQueue</destination-name>

<connection-factory-name>ClientProxyMDBQueueConnectionFactory</connection-factory-name>

</message-props>

</enterprise-bean>

all are correct but in JMSConnector service of the VA showing factory type is "Unknown" .

Thanks & Regards,

SyamPrasad.P

iprieto
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Syam,

I'll send you a photo of my JMS connector configurations. Maybe it's not found for bad installation of J2EE.

https://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/weblogs/images/251741758/ScreenHunter_01Feb.1409.35.gif

Regards

Ivá

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi I'van

sorry for the late reply in that jmsconnector service of the VA my application Factory type is "UNKNOWN".and i tried to deploy from SDM also at that time also it is giving the same error.in application build path i given reference this jar files

jms.jar

logging.jar

sapj2eeclient.jar

exception.jar

this files are taken from the server path.one of my colleague is deploying the application successfully in same server but for me it is giving the problem. i checked with him all are same but it is giving the problem.

Thanks & Regards,

SyamPrasad.P