Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bapi_shipment_change

former_member239066
Participant
0 Kudos

hi experts,

i have a requirement in which we have to update a shipment according to an updated delivery.

a delivery is created and a shipment is created from that delivery.

now if i update that delivery, i also need to update the shipment accordingly.

for example, if in the beginning i had material 12859 with qty 10 in the delivery, the shipment also has the same naterial with same qty.

now if i update the delivery by changing the qty of 12859 to 20 and add a new item 12860 in the delivery with qty 15, i need to update the shipment by changing the qty of 12859 from 10 to 20 and add the new line item 12860.

i must also consider batch split for certain items.

for example, if the item 12859 is delivered in two batches qty 15 and qty 5, in the shipment it should be like:

12859 0

12859 15 batch number

12859 5 batch number

can you please advise me on how i can proceed with this kind of situation?

can i use the bapi BAPI_SHIPMENT_CHANGE?

if i update the delivery and pass the delivery number in the bapi BAPI_SHIPMENT_CHANGE, will these changes take effect in the shipment?

Thanks & Regards,

Vitish.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vitish,

Your thinking is correct, work on it it may fullfill your requirement.

Regards,

Murali.

former_member239066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

Thanks for your reply. i have one concern using this bapi BAPI_SHIPMENT_CHANGE. what is ITENERARY for? what should i pass to this field? and where do i get this field? from VTTK?

Thanks again,

Vitish.

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vitish,

Take VTTP table there field delivery no is available you try with that link.

Thanks,

Murali.

former_member239066
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I was wrong about updating the shipment. Actually i need to update the RADB according to the delivery and leave the returned goods as they are in RADB. I have the solution to that and perhaps you might already know about this FM. I am using the FM /DSD/RTACC_DB_PREPARE_MAINTAIN to update the RADB.

This updates the table /DSD/HH_RADELIT with the new items and also batch splits.

Regards,

Vitish.