cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Systems into ID

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Could anyone please let me know how to import business systems Created in SLD into ID.

one more clarification.

if i add new business system to my existing landscape and i want to import to my ID, will it effect my existing scenarios which are already running.

if i want to achieve above requirement ...please guide how to do this

Anticipation of your Early response

Regards,

VJ

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please refer to this blog.

/people/venkat.donela/blog/2005/03/03/introduction-to-simple-file-xi-filescenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starterspart2

Go to Business System under Service without party>Right clikc->Assign Business System.> Select the Business system.

BS once imported will not listed in the list.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.create a scenario,

2.Right click on Busyness system adn click assain busyness system.

3.It will show a wizard hear click u r Created Busyness System in SLD and uncheck automatically genarated cc

4.Click Finish.

By follow this steps a Busyness system in ID created from SLD..

It will not effect by adding another busyness system...

Plw award points

thanq

former_member859847
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once you open the Integration Directory.

1.Under configuration scenario, u have business system.

select Business system, say right click

u have assighnment of Business system.

click on that, u got next screen with Business systems which are configured in SLD.

select and finish the window.

regards

mahesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks for the early response .. My problem is that when i tryed with one new scenario i found 3 busines systems in ID..( in the same way u have mentioned)

but mistakenly, i have deleted one business system in ID...now i see only two business systems in my ID. I also checked in SLD all 3 business systems are there.

Now i want to import only the missing business system from SLD to ID , Please suggest me how to do this.

Regards,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

From where did you delete the BS? Please check BS under 'OBJECT' Tab. Is it available there. if not, go to Environment->Clear SLD Cache. and check whether you are getting the required BS in the list.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

I have deleted in ID Part, i tryed with clearly SLD Cache ... but ended with no luck.

Regards,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Thanks for your response , I see all my business systems under Object tab, but my doubt is why i am not able to see when i try to create a new Configuration scenario in ID and assign a business system ( Only two b systems are showing now). Before i deleted from ID it was showing 3 business systems.

Regards,

VJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi VJ,

I hope you checked all the business system under 'OBJECT' tab in ID. Ideally if BS is deleted from ID, after clear SLD Cache it should reappear as it is already present in SLD.

Only Business System which are already imported into ID does appear in this list.

Please check the RFC Connection 'SAPSLDAPI' and see whether it is working fine.

Ranjeet Singh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjith,

Does it make problem if i dont see my b system in my Config scenario .will it

effect any message already configured.

I can see b system in my object tab .

Regards,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

you can try to:

1. create a new scenario

2. open your business service with double click (you said before that you can see it under objects)

3. Select Service -> Add to Scenario

Regards

Patrick