Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free-Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

All,

I want to get 2 free of charge items(Different Items) for one main item.(exclusive).

Is it possible? If yes, plz explain.

Thanks & Regards,

raju.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

Your rquirement is possible through Free goods determination in the SAP SD,but these are steps you need to fallow.

1.You need to have master data for two free materials.

2. Do the free goods determination settings in the IMG --->Sales and distribution --> Basic functions --> Free goods.

3.Maintain the condition record through the transaction VBN1 there you maintain details of freegods under the option exclusive.

I hope it will fullfill your requirement

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Murali,

it is not possible to give two different items as free for an item even by exclusive free goods also.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

nrk raju,

I"m not sure ....of this but you can try the following.

1) activate free goods pricing

2)maintain R100 cond"n in pricing procedure.

3)set the determination of TANN in following way..say

Doc typeitem categ gpusage+h levelitem categ- TANN

(here set HLevel item as TAN or item category of main item)

Now while creating order put item sr.no.(say 10,20....etc)in the column of HLevelItem for goods that you wanted to send free. so this way this will determined item category TANN for both item.it can be delivered free.

but again this is some sort of manual process bcz each time you need to assign the main item sr.no.to HLevelItem column of rest two item.

Here I have considered that you have configured the doc type for delivering different material.

karnesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not possible in the standard SAP R/3.

This feature will available in IS Retail...

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello again, friend.

oops. sorry... i stand corrected. i didn't see your requirement of 2 free DIFFERENT materials.

in this case, having a BOM with 1 sub-item priced and 2 sub-items free is more applicable.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

standard sap free goods functionality does not support giving two diffeent items (B & C ) as free when the customer buys A.

its not possible the other way round also like the customer buys B & C and you want ot give A.

so 1 : 2 and 2 :1 is not possible.

but you can use BOM's to give multiple items(different) as free for one item.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Raju,

if i can understand the scenerio....

Then create a bom with the main item which will be charged and the two items which will not be charged as the sub part.

Then in the item categories determination maintain the Highlevel item categories zlem(say which will have no pricingh)

with the item cat group as Norm.

Main item maintain ERLA as the item cat group. and the item categories.

Thus when you create the order the bom will be exploded with the subitems but there would be no price for the child parts .

hope thsi solves the problem.

regards,

Amlan Sarkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

use t-code VBN1 to create free goods condition record.

on the initial screen enter the organization data (sales org, dist channel, customer, etc.). click the 'exclusive' button on the upper left. enter the material to be sold and the following:

material = your material to be sold

minimum qty = 1

from = 1

add FG = 2

add mat FrGd = your material to be given as free

regards.