cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

REGARDING CUSTOMER BLOCK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sap Guru's,

When I do the blocking of the customer for the further transaction in XD05.

In the MIS/ LIS and other customized reports these customers are visible.

Is there any option to hide the customers who have been blocked in the system.

regards.

Amlan Sarkar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

i am not sure if you can do the following with LIS/SIS, but you can do the following for t-codes like FBL5N and other ERP standard reports.

you can define a customer account group that was copied from 'Sold-to party'. you can name it, say, 'Blocked customers'. now when you block a customer (permanently), you can change the account group of this customer to the new one you defined.

now make transaction screen variants, so that customer account groups are included in the selection criteria. in FBL5N, for example, click on the 'dynamic selections' icon (rainbow colored) and click on 'Account groups'. save this variant.

when you run transactions like this, you can specify just account group '0001' and the customers with account group 'Blocked customers' will be excluded.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sai, Rajesh,Yap

Thanks for your valuable input.

I think the changing of the account group would be a perfect solution.

Thanks !

Amlan Sarkar

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Blocking the customers will only stop the customer from being used in a sales order processing. It will not allow you to create any further sales orders once the customer is blocked.

Blocking the customer will not affect any of your MIS reports. If you really want to block the customer, then a Z program has to be written for the business requriement and including a condition to exclude the blocked customers from the output list.

REWARD POINTS IF HELPFUL

Regards

Sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I suppose it may not be possible to hide these customers from MIS /LIS, if they have some transaction in the said period.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka