cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One common invoice for two different sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD guru's

I need to combine two different sales order and raise one common invoice. I believe the payer has to be same for both the orders.

How can i solve this issue.

Can you please list the steps if any

Regards

Ravi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use tcode vf04 and selsect the documents which u want collective billind and press "coolective billing document": in app tool bar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Considering that the Sales Order are on on same Sold to party, Payer, terms of payments, etc in that case considering it as order related billing in Create Billing (VF01), enter both the Sales Order Number & incase of Delivery Related Billing, enter the relevant delivery numbers in Create Billing (VF01) & enter.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Ravi,

Comman invoice will generate when these things are common for both sales orders

1. Invoice Date

2. PO number

3.Terms of Payment

4. Payer

Simply we can say Header data should be same in billing tab for both sales orders and u need maintain seperate routine i.e requirment in Copycontrols at header level between LF -> F2 .

Plz check in the Header requirment there one req which help u to get common invoice ( like 301 ) i am sure abt this.

Rewards if it Useful...

Regards

Durga Prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below link:

Here you can find collective billing documents.....(Billing-Billing Processing-Billing Methods---Collective Billing)

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/4a/ac853478616434e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm

Regards

MBS