cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regd Exchange rate issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

We have a scenario where the exchange rate used in a delivery should be used also on invoice and subsequent revenue recognition. Can any one please let me know how to go about it. In VTFL/VTFA the exchange rate type options are A,B,C,D,E,F where A is Copy from Sales Order and F as on the Date Services are rendered.

How can i meet this requirement. Do i need to modify some user exit. If you have some ideas can you please let me know.

Regards,

Kishore.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kishore,

You are telling that exchange rate need to copy from the delivery document from threre to accounting, So VTFL is the transaction reg copy controls between delivery and billing.

As per my thinking based on the standard seeting in the copy controls the header data and the item data will be copied to subsequent document,so if you maintain the exchange rate it will copied to the Invoice, but you need to mention based on what date that exchange rate should be calculate that you can maintain through the exchange rate type options in the VTFL.

Once the exchange rate comes to the invoice that amount only will be transfer to the accounting.

I hope it wil help you

Regards,

Murali.