cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI 7.1 Benchmark results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

now that PI 7.1 GA is getting nearer it would be interesting to see some real life benchmark results around performance when compared to PI 7.0 or XI 3.0.

Has anyone had the opportunity to run any as of yet or planning to do so? Would be very interested to see where and to what extent the much promoted improvements have increased the performance and be able to put these numbers in front of customers who are currently struggling with performance related issues on previous versions or who are not yet committed to PI due to uncertainty regarding the performance.

I've tried to search in the SDN for PI 7.1 benchmark results, but if such benchmarking exists I didn't manage to find it (if you have a link, please post it as a reply).

Cheers

Kalle

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the prompt reply, but as I stated in the original post, I have an understanding from the available material what improvements are in place, but what I am really looking for are benchmark results. Scenarios that are executed on the same hardware on PI 7.1 and PI 7.0 or XI 3.0 with results that allow us to compare the different platforms be it in time or %.

I would be happy enough not to have actual execution times or total loads that the system can handle as these obviously opens the platform up for comparisons between vendors. It would be sufficient to state how much faster or how much more load PI 7.1 can handle compared to 7.0 or 3.0.

Cheers

Kalle