cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

empty jms message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

My scenario is proxy -> XI -> JMS (websphere MQ). My problem is that my message in JMS is empty. There is message in MQ , but it does not contain anything.

I should mention my scenario contains a multimapping. One proxy message becomes 3 or more jms message. At first i have made a 1:1 mapping. In this case the JMS message had the expected contents. I have checked the sxmb_moni and the runtime workbench. Both places the content is as expected.

Any ideas?

Kind regards

Martin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

I think some problem is there in the multimaaping.did u checked in MONI wheather messages are coming in proper way or not...???

if in XI evrything is fine.. just check the queue manager. check the settings.

Regards

Biplab Das

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Biplab Das

Thank you for your answer

The messages look fine in MONI. I get the wanted number of messages and the content is also as expected.

I will have a look at the queue manager.

In the meantime I have tried to set the JMS payload to entire message (and not XI message payload). This gives me n messages in the MQ - but only the SOAP header - not the content.

If i do not do this, but set JMS payload to XI message payload, i get n messages in MQ - but just empty messages.

Kind regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi again

I have just tried to remove the content conversion parameters in the JMS adapter. I then get the whole XML documents in my MQ queue. This is not my intention, but I had to try something

Could there be a problem with multimapping and using the content conversion in the JMS adapter... (?)

sorry for not stating that I use content conversion - I did not think it was relevant.

Kind regards

Martin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Martin,

that means from MQ series side.. there is no problem....

The problem may be with content conversion....

i dont think ..any problem is there with multimapping.....

i am not sure where could be the problem.

Regards

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

> I should mention my scenario contains a multimapping. One proxy message becomes 3 or more jms message.

Hey,

Ques: Are you using 3 different mappings, with 3 different Interface mappings?? And then in Receiver Determination you are giving different condition (if any) to send it to one/many receiver/s.

Solution: If answer of above ques is Yes then, use 1: N mapping by using this blog

/people/jin.shin/blog/2006/02/07/multi-mapping-without-bpm--yes-it146s-possible

and use Enhanced Interface Determination as given in the above blog.

Regards,

Sarvesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sarvesh

Thank you for your answer. I'm unfortunally allready using 1:n mapping and enhanced interface determination.

My sender receiver relationship is 1:1 - but due to technical issues I have to do the split.

Kind regards

Martin