Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SE16-SE16N-SE38-SE17-SM30-31

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am tryign to get a report..one shot-- users having the above TCODES and S_TABU_DIS with ACTVT 03 and 02 --DICERCLASs

=*

I know SUIM somewhere gives this in bits and pieces and its laborious ...any other thoughts ?

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

What about SE11, SE80, SA38, SM37.... or the age old F1 manouvre (no tcode check there, unless you are up to date with your support pack levels ~ see the security notes section in the SAP service marketplace).

If the table belongs to an auth-group which is important to you, then check those using SUIM. You can search for '' values using '#'. There might also be intervals which are equivalent to a '*' value...

Perhaps SAP could consider fields of selected critical objects as being single value (e.g. '&NC&') and wildcard capable (e.g. 'S*'), but not ranged (e.g. FROM 'AAAA' TO '9999')?

That would make analysis easier and authorizations less error prone?

Just a thought... and sorry for challenging your question, instead of answering it

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

I like challenges...Ilike fights...i mean dignified ones where we can still laugh while fighting !!like the ones we guys have !!

Actually I want to close out the EWA !!

S_TABU_DIS has a fld DICBERCLASS, I am on 4.6C. I coudl not find it this DICBERCLASS do you have any idea ?

Edited by: george G on Feb 12, 2008 10:06 PM

Edited by: george G on Feb 12, 2008 10:07 PM

0 Kudos

> S_TABU_DIS has a fld DICBERCLASS, I am on 4.6C.

S_TABU_DIS has a field DICBERCLS, also on 4.6C.