cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FTP target directory issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have an issue with my File Receiver Channel target directory setting. It gives me an error saying -

"'com.sap.aii.adapter.file.ftp.FTPEx 550 :/rootfolder/folder1/folder2.The system cannot find the path specified"

In my file receiver channel i have given the Target directory as "\root folder\ folder1\ folder2". I'm able to even open the FTP location and see the folder structure. I have pinged the FTP server and that works fine.The password also is not an issue.

This is the first time i've encountered such an error and normal debugging/troubleshooting does not seem to help.

Can anyone suggest any other option here? or do something which can resolve this soon, i'm in a critical situation here?

Thanks in advance.

Rgds,

Raju.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addition to Expert Raj Post,

Check whether Space is available to write the new file.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raju,

your error message says that u enter the directory name as /rootfolder/folder1/folder2 ... Actually u need to give the directory path as \rootfolder\folder1\folder2\ can u verify it?

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

i did give the target path as "\rootfolder\folder1\folder2". It was in the error msg that i got it in the other order with the forward slash"/".

i have for the time being used a workaround and created a folder "test" where the files are being stored.

But this issue still needs to be solved and that's what i'm not able to figure out.

Let me know if you have any ideas.

Thnx.

Rgds,

Raju.

agasthuri_doss
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Folder you are writting the Files ?

Try to clear some files in your FTP Server.

Regards

Agasthuri Doss