cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Output Device Used in Outputs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAPers, I have the following question / issue.

I don´t know how the system takes the printer from the output device set in the output condition record. Does anyone know why this happens?

When I print something the printer is taken from the default output device from the user master, because the output type has “S User parameters” in the print tab. ¿Should I change this? The other values are: 1,2,3,4,5,7,E, S and U.

I want to take the output device from the condition record (not from the user master record)!!!

Thanks in advance!

I will reward if helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Emilo,

1) Use trans NACE.

2) Select the appplication

3) Click on the "Output Type" on the top of the screen.

4) select the output type from the right hand list and double click.

5) Go to tab Print and change the parameter. to the higher ones. say at the sales org,.

Hope this helps.

regards,

Abhishek

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Daers SAPers, I still can´t print from the output devide set in the condition record.

I made what you said but non of the options worked.

How can I do to print from the output device set in the condition record?

I will reward.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It's my first time to do this, just want to share...I go to NACE ...click V3 and condition records....select an output type....select the sales organization...execute...highlight the billing type....click the Communication icon at the upper left hand corner...encode or find the output device of your choice...check the print immediately.

Hope this will work.

Dont forget to save.

Tina

Edited by: Tina Duldulao on Apr 24, 2008 11:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Be careful in changing this configuration. S:User parameters means it will print to each user's windows default printer (whatever default printer Windows has assigned) No additional SAP-Printer configuration.

If you change from this, you will have to define specific printers in SAP with the whole Condition-Type and SAP config for the users as well.