cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alert from RZ20 to ALM and back

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i would like to monitor XI via CCMS and send alert to ALM in case of any error. I have set up autoreaction method CCMS_Send_Alert_to_ALM_V2 ( I created a copy of this method) to transfer the alerts to ALM. When the error occurs the autoreaction method is succesfully triggered, alert is created in ALM and displayed in my alert inbox. The problem is:

1.I don't see any long or short text or message title in the alert inbox, even if I have configured it in ALRTCATDEF. In the short text there is name of the alert category from ALCRTCATDEF instead of the short text wrote in that transaction.

2.If I complete (close) the alert in my Alert inbox it still stays active in RZ20 (program saplslvc_fullscreen which is opened by clicking on button Display alerts in RZ20). The alert is marked as confirmed n transaction ALRTDISP after the closing but I would like to close it completely so next alert can be triggered from CCMS (RZ21).

Do you have any idea what the problem could be, please?

Thank you very much for your help.

Jozef

Edited by: Jozef Dikan on Feb 12, 2008 7:24 PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found solution for point 1.: The alrtcatdef transaction must be edited in the same language as it is used for user logon to the alert inbox.

The point 2. is still pending. When I close the alert in my alert inbox, it is still not closed in the monitor. Is there any possibility how to add additional ABAP code (BADI) to be processed during alert completion? I would call it, during the completion of the alert in my inbox, to close the alert in the ccms monitor. Or is there any other way how to close an alert in monitor from my alert inbox?

Thank you,

Jozef

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any idea,please?