cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No master data changes - transfer has not taken place

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an active model for my material. I have the material cifed initially but then any other changes are not getting CIFed. I have 2 in CFC9 for immediate transfer of master data, I have no blocks or error logs in SMQ2 of APO system same with R/3 in SMQ1(no entry at all). Then I checked SM59 and the connection is ok. In CFP1, when I check, it gives me message "No master data changes - transfer has not taken place". I also checked the APO Live cache for inconsistencies with /SAPAPO/TS_LCM_CONS_CHECK

What else can I do? I am not able to transfer any changes.

Can any one please suggest me?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please?

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any entries in SLG1 transaction in R/3 side ? Use CIF as the object? Do the changes go through on running inital model again ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will check in SLG1. I deleted the material in APO and deactivated the model in R/3 and reactivated. it transferred the material with the changes. So the initial transfer is working. Only the changes are not.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I checked SLG1 and there are no entries!

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not played much with CFC9 transaction since it is a very infrequently accessed transaction when things are setup. Can you try having setting 1 for "Material master change transfer" ? keep the initial data transfer section blank. I would suspect that the key is in CFC9 transaction since you have already checked other places.

0 Kudos

Another thing to check in SPRO >> Integration with other SAP components >> Basic Settings for Data Transfer >> Change Transfer >> Change Transfer for Master Data >> Activate ALE Change Pointers Generally. Checkbox should be ticked.

Also check if CIFMAT is checked in Activate ALE Change Pointers fo Message Types.

These are pre-requisitie for having Material Master Change Transfers Periodically (CFC9 setting 1).

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Srinivas and somnath. The change transfer is working when I changed the CFC9 setting to 1 and transferred through CFP1. Are thereany setting that need to be configured for automatic transfer apart from CFC9 setting2?

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any suggestions please?

0 Kudos

The only other thing I can think of is settings maintained for CIFMAT message type in BD52.

You need to maintain the Material Master fields that will create a change pointer relevant for transfer to APO.

If the field you have changed in MM02 is maintained in BD52 it should create achange pointer which should transfer immediately to APO upon saving of the material master (assuming your setting in CFC9 is 2 for Material Master).

Also check if BTE Application Indicator for Applications ND-APO and NDI are checked in SPRO >> Integration with other SAP components >> APO >> Basic Settings for Data Transfer >> Change Transfer for Txn Data >> Activate Online Transfer using BTE.

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry for the later reply. I checked our system. these settings are also maintained. May be an OSS message I guess.

Thanks a lot for all the help. Sorry that the system is not allowing me to assign more than 2 points.