cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Pricing on header item level based on prices of sum of under item level

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to price a higher item level based on sum of prices of the under item level defaulted in my sales order through BOM.

Is any standard solution to do it?

Thank you,

Yann

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have similar type of requirement. We are doing it by using the user exit 'USEREXIT_XKOMV_BEWERTEN_END'. This will be triggered for each item, by that time cursor comes here we can get the pricing data for all the items (this can done by using field symbols). In the exit you can write your own logic perform some calculations and update the pricing condition value.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

in BOM, pricing is relevant only either at the superior item only or the sub-items only. if you use item category group ERLA in your superior item, then the pricing should be at superior item level. if you use LUMF, then relevance is at sub-item level.

if you want your material price to be the sum of the prices of the sub-components' prices, maybe you should consider variant pricing, although this will be just a little more complicated.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr Salenave,

Trust the requirement is that the header level material relevant for billing but is not relevant for pricing where as the item level materials are relevant for pricing but nor relevant for billing.

There are standard item categroies for the latter, TAP.

For the header, a suitabe item category may have to be defined.

Trust you find the reply informative and useful.

Regards,

K Gopidas.