cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fetch data from different tables print them is assigned places

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have designed one SMART-Form (Receipt).

I need to fetch data from different tables and the data must be print in assigned places. Please help me how to achieve this requirement. Thanks for your help.

Best regards,

Manju.

Edited by: Alvaro Tejada Galindo on Feb 12, 2008 10:20 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Thanks for information.

please help, how to see the existing SMARTFORMS in system.

Best regards., MANJU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Run trx SMARTFORM

U should have the demo programs like SF_EXAMPLE_01, SF_EXAMPLE_02 too.

Max

former_member196280
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create program lines and fetch data to your internal table using join conditions and display it... if there is no link between tables use nested select statement(kill performance) and update you internal table.

Regards,

SaiRam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Max,

Thank you verymuch for helping.

Understand from your mail, that we can user single internal-table for various tables. Eg- (itab like LFA1, itab LIKE mara). Please correct me if I am wrong?

- please let me know how to see the existing SMARTFORMS in system.

Best regards, MANJU

Former Member
0 Kudos

U're right.

When it creates a smartform it needs to decide when the main data have to be extracted:

- or in driver program

- or in smartforms

The difference can be in the performance, because the program can select the data only once, the smartforms needs to extract them everytime it's called.

I prefer to use a complex structure for the smartform interface as so all data I need are in only one structure, the problem is the complex structure is harder to be managed.

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurmar,

Thanks for your advise. I have rea hed until here.

I need to retrive data from various tables. Can we use Single-internal table or need to user multiple-internal tables in FORM Interface - Tables tab?

Best regards, MANJU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's the same u can use several simple tables or just only one complex table. Where is the problem?

Max

Former Member
0 Kudos

URGENT..

Please help me some one..

Best regards, MANJU

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it's not right i am sorry..

once u created the main window in that create table line, and in that create text element, in that give the table name and field value with & symbol..

for example..

&mara-matnr&

so that value will be retrived form the database and displayed in the output...