cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add new fields to Additional Data B tab in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the steps to add new fields to Additional Data B tab in sales order?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friend,

In SAP we can add few fields from maintain reserve fields. Please go through it;

Maintain Reserve Fields In Customer Master

There are reserve fields in the customer master record which are not used in the standard system. They are available for use and are as follows:

Customer group 1 (View: V_TVV1 Field:KVGR1)

Customer group 2 (View: V_TVV2 Field:KVGR2)

Customer group 3 (View: V_TVV3 Field:KVGR3)

Customer group 4 (View: V_TVV4 Field:KVGR4)

Customer group 5 (View: V_TVV5 Field:KVGR5)

You can find the fields in the customer master record under the sales and distribution data in Sales. Choose additional data under Environment.

It is advisable to change the field description (Data elements KVGR1 to KVGR5).

This is described in the system modifications in the Reserve fields unit of the customer master record:

Reserve Fields in Customer Master

Record

In this step you maintain the valid entries for the individual views.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I couldn't find the fields in the customer master record under the sales and distribution data in Sales. Can you provide me the path?

For example, if someone changes the delivery dates for 4 times, can I use these fields (KVGR1 to KVGR5) to keep track of the delivery dates? Meaning that it can display all the different delivery dates till the last modified delivery date?

Does it involve only the config side or it's a combination of config and customization that involves userexit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it does involve a combination of config as well as code. Because if you want to update the delivery date changes, which are made by VA02 we need read them by an userexit. and move them to these fields.

please check with your abaper to use Userxit_save_doucment_prepare.

regards

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

What should I do for the config side?

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed. Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All

I need to add date fields in additional Tab B. Wat are the setting I do?

Please tell me

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Add append structure ZAVBAP in table VBAP in Tcode: SE11.

In this structure include the new fields to be added to the screen.

Then in Tcode : SE80

take program: SAPMV45A

take screen 8459 and add the new field.

Also add the validation in the flow logic.

Reward points pls.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Govind

Please help me know how do i add additional date fields in the additional data B tab?

Thanks

Deepu Pillai

former_member183879
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Wooi,

It is simple.

You can maintain the customer groups of the customer in XD01..

While creating customer master, you can go to Extras---Additional data in the sales area view of the customer. There you can see all the customer groups and the available values.

You can configure the allowed values for each customer group in the path

SPRO->SD->Masterdata->Business Partners->Customers->Sales->Maintain reserve fields in customer master

For your change history of delivery dates, you really dont need to do any changes/developments or user exits. You can just go to tables CDHDR or CDPOS to find out the change history. If you need further information on this , please let me know.

Hope it helps.

Pls reward if this helps you

Edited by: Navaneetha Krishnan on Feb 13, 2008 1:34 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navaneetha,

I have to create new customer in XD01? Why maintain the customer?

In the Maintain Reserve Fields in Customer Master, there are Customer Group 1-5, but these are not the things that I want to be displayed, instead, I want to display the history of delivery dates. Please enlighten.

Also, I'm still not clear on tables CDHDR or CDPOS. I have to look for the correct field in order to be displayed on the tab?

Thanks.

Edited by: Wooi Ling Ng on Feb 13, 2008 10:54 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Instead of any development , i feel in VA02 in enviornment--changes u can observe how many time the delivery date has been changed.

Thanks,

Pramod

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yeah, knew it but I want to view these changes in another tab because in Environment-> Changes, it will show all the changes. But I only want to view certain changes, ie delivery date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear naveen,

I'm facing the same problem, I have received the same requirement.

If i add fields in SPRO->SD->Masterdata->Business Partners->Customers->Sales->Maintain reserve fields in customer master, does the fields get reflected for me in t-code VA02 additional data b tab.

Thanks and regards,

subbu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Follow this path

SPRO->SD->Basic Functions->Business Partners->Customers->Sales->Maintain reserve fields in customer master.

-Ravi.