cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress tracking Procedure In PS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It's a investment Project Scenario. Can anybody please tell me the required configuration for progress tracking?

Say For example, By means of an activity I've created one PR. And i want to see the status of that activity in terms of the progress of the purchasing ........i.e whether the activity is still in the PR stage or It has been moved to RFQ stage or it is in PO stage or GR has been done for that activity or goods has been issued to the activty.........so on till the actual cost has been booked to the particular activity.

Can anyone please let me know that how such kind of progress tracking can be done so that I can see the progress in project planning board or in some project report.

Waiting for your prompt reply

With Best Regards

Som

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Progress tracking is helpful for monitoring critical componets in our project.

I think for your scenario...you can better use T-code NWTM ( Dates monitoring ).

Key in your project.

Key in any group name of your choice.

Select events icon. An Events list appear on right select the relevent events and bring them on left side. Here you can mention tolerance , Position and offset times between events.

Pre-requisite is you should have define these events in customizing.

In customizing you shud define at Project Systems -

Material -

Monitoring dates ... there you define Events , Reference dates for events. Here for reference dates SAP has given only minimum options. If your requirement is not met..you can use user exit available.

After selecting events in NWTM T-code. Select components you want to track.

Then select dates. In this screen you can set traffic lights , schedule dates.

When one want to track. They come to this screen. Run scheduling and get the results. Whereever it is red light..there is delay.

Advise you one cycle. track P.R , P.O. dates.

Thanks

Saikishore Ganga.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya Das,

You can handle this through PROMAN. Hope you have idea about PROMAN.

regards

Pratap