cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sd billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I process a sales order with 3 item. In the flow we have sales order and billing (third part scenario)

My problem is when I'm going to process billing document, I didn't see the total item insert in the sales order but only the first.

What can I do to resolve the issue,

please help it's urgent

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It seems you have only changed the item category of one item to tas and hence one is showing. If you have changed for all three was miro for all three completed..

Please let me know where exactly is link missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

in Va01 I have 3 item:

10 ZTAS

20 ZTAS

30 YTAS

then i process migo, miro and when I go throught vf01 I see only te first item 10.

can you suggest what I have to check??

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

woh i thought i knew.

Seems tough. have you done miro for all three items?

If yes schedule line category category for ZTAS and YTAS are they different. ?

and are you getting one of the ZTAS items or YTAS in billing.

If you are getting ytas that there is an issue with ZTAS if you are getting ZTAS than the night is screwed we will have to think over....

Let me know

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want process all, ZTAS AND YTAS.

THE SCHEDULE line are the same: CS.

I process migo and miro for all item.

I don't understand this: If you are getting ytas that there is an issue with ZTAS if you are getting ZTAS than the night is screwed we will have to think over....

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

OK

I mean to say

Is the item that is reflecting in the invoice an item from item category ZTAS or YTAS.

If it is from YTAS that your YTAS is working and ZTAS is not, however if its from ZTAS thatn the issue is altogether different.

Now if you are able to do migo for all the three that means the PO was for all three and that indicates schedule line cat is working fine. i am not able to comprehend what else might be wrong....

If i get something else i'll let you know..

for now i am trying you scenarion in our server let see how it goes...

Reagrds

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the problem was Migo, that didn't process all item. I checked it with my collegues. Now It work.

thanks for your help

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You are welcome

Answers (0)