cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

sorry for posting again the same question... Beacuse I did't get any solution for this.. my requirement is.. from R/3 system i have an a standard BAPI (BAPI_COMPANY_GETDETAIL) if i execute this BAPI means.. it will return the output .. for this BAPI.. i did webservice - to - RFC .. the synchronus scenario is working fine.. but where as if i execute in R/3 system itself by providing the RFC destination name.. it was getting Error.. SYSTEM FAILURE or CALL_FUNCTION_NOT_FOUND has occurred

but my RFC destination is working fine.. for this..how can we solve the issue... this RFC i'm passing the input and RFC destination parameters are manuvally in the selection screen ... but.. it was throughing Error..

any help.. will be appriciated..

Thanks

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't run RFC directly by providing RFC destination.

Create wrapper abap program using SE38 and call this RFM.

syntax would be:

CALL FUNCTION <yourfunc> IN BACKGROUND TASK

[DESTINATION <your_RFC_dest>]

parameter list

Import parameter of this function will pass to XI.

don't forget to commit work.

Regards,

Gourav

---

Reward points if it helps you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Gourav,

I will try with that option.. Thanks for the helpful answer..

Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Babu,

System Faliure occurs when either of the system is not able to communicate properly.

Just write a report and call your BAPI in background and use last statement as commitwork.

Use links as help:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/25/76cd3bae738826e10000000a11402f/content.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/25/76cd3bae738826e10000000a11402f/content.htm

Link for Proxy Generation RFC to file Scenario (ASYN): [original link is broken]

BR,

Kasturika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

I am sorry to put this straight, but the language you are using is hard to understand.

Please put your query in correct english to let us help you in a better manner,

No hard feelings,

Thanks,

Varun