cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe Document Services ABAP+JAVA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SDN

We have some problems with the Adobe Document Services.

We have installed acording to the installationguide and checked this several times. However when we try to run the program FP_PDF_TEST_00 (which is a SAP-provided test program) it fails with the following error:

Test Program: Version Information (for Analysis Only)

SYSTEM ERROR

ERROR CODE : 100.101

This is ine of the symptoms -and we fell if we can solve this many of our our other problems will disaapear. (we cant preview, print and so on)

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

When try create user in User Management in Java, show this error,

Current user has user creation permissions in the UME, but cannot create users in the back-end system (data source). The original and possibly untranslated message was: "No active writeable datasource found for user creation, check your Persistence Configuration.".

Regards Victor

g_awater
Explorer
0 Kudos

I'm currently experiencing the same thing. The full message is:

Current user has user creation permissions in the UME, but cannot create users in the back-end system (data source). The original and possibly untranslated message was: "No active writeable datasource found for user creation, check your Persistence Configuration.".

It happens in both the development and the production server I set up. Any news on this?

MichaelShea
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi victor.

I am facing the same problem now. Can you tell how you solved this thing.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

I am me facing the error (Current user has user creation permissions in the UME, but cannot create users in the back-end system (data source). The original and possibly untranslated message was: "No active writeable datasource found for user creation, check your Persistence Configuration.".) I know that you has a same problem, what did you do?

Thanks

Sergio