cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Catalog Procurement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

when I click, in shopping, on "Catalog Procurement" link, the system shows me the following error message:"You must log on correctly before you can use this application ". Why? What wrong action did I make, if is it so? How can I resolve the problem?

Thanks very much, BR, Maria

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Check whether the correct CCM User name and password is maintained in the catalog call structure or not.

In SPRO > IMG > SRM > SRM Server > Master Data > Define External Web services > Integrated call structure

If there is a difference between the CCM user name and password then system may give you this kind of error.

Also check whether the correct URL is maintained to call the catalogs.

Also this CCM user should be a Service user (user type) and should have all the required roles like catalog approver, catalog manager and catalog search.

Hope this makes you more clear.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Teja,

thanks very much. I found the problem....but now, how must I fill the field? That is, actually, in stanndard and Integrated Structure I have:

1. CCM-USER SRM_RFC Fix Value

2. CCM-PASSWORD SRM_RFC Fix Value

What's wrong? How I determine "SRM_RFC" value? Is it variable?

Thanks, BR,

Maria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maria,

Actually SRM_RFC is the user name. There is nothing wrong with that. and the CCM password is *******

Both the values are fixed.Check in SU01 for SRM_RFC (user name) whether the same password is maintained or not.

And that user should have all the roles that i have mentioned in my previous reply.

Check whether that user is working or not.

Hope this makes you more clear and helps in resolving your issue.

Award points for helpful answers.

Rgds,

Teja

Answers (0)