cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI transactions not available in Mini-SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everyone,

The issue is about mini-sap, which comes from the book ABAP OBJECTS from Keller and Kruger. The installation has been successfull and I am able to connect to SAP. However, when I try to launch some FI transactions such as FS00, FSP0, VF03... the system says 'the transaction is unknown'. Any idea?

Many thanks!

Stanislas Bresin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Stanislas,

Mini SAP is a basis system without the functional modules(FICO,MM,SD etc.) in it. Hence the transactions are missing.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

to close

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is IDES system?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi STANISLAS BRESIN ,

IDES is the training version of SAP which come with some data

this is used for end user training.IDES has all the components.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Vamshi...

I guess I have to pay for it. Where could I find it and at which price? I was told I could get to the 'SAP marketplace'. However I need a log-in to get there. Could you see a way to get it for a reasonable price?

BR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi STANISLAS BRESIN ,

I think you can get it at 50 to 100 $usd. You can ask any software vendors.If you have a oss-id yeah as you said it can be downloaded from the market place.

Regards,

Vamshi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ruchit,

Other told me SAP everysystem does have those mudules.If not, do you have a suggestion to get them?

Stanislas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well Mini SAP doesnot have them as far as I know. Well you can of course get them but not in MINI SAP. Why don't you go ahead and install IDES system.

Regards.

Ruchit.