Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Progress Tracking(COMPXPD)

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

I am doing the Progress Tracking for a network component and

I Choosed to create Status Note Icon I get the screen and when i Say Create ..nothing happens....i mean i am nt allowed to type anything...its completely greyed out....

Plz Guide if u knw.....

Thanx in advance...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

thanx all for the info n suggestions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai ,

In COMPXPD transaction select the Progress tracking profile and project for which you want to track material component.

Select the material component you want to track. Select change.

Select status note Icon and click on create icon button. ( Blue color square box ).

Select status note type and title.

Than you can type any text or you can load any local file from DMS.

When you select enter. You can see status Icon symbol against that material component.

Thanks

Saikishore Ganga.

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

Ya ...i have done that....but when i select the icon create its not allowing me to write ...its completely greyed out.....thts my pblem.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check on authorization for self.

Regards

former_member563943
Participant
0 Kudos

check on authorization ......

And How to do tht....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai preeti

Run Su53 transaction and check on which are the objects giving error.

If u have authorization in PFCG - enter the role which u have(like user1 / etc) - click on display / change which u will go into the role where it will have menu,authorization,roles,

personilzation tab - click on Maintain Authorization data and Generate Profile under Authorization - Add the object and fill the relavant fields in the object based and then generate the Profile which the added object will be generated into the role.

Better check with ur Basis team/people.

ENJOY SAP PS.

Regards

PP