cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

idoc scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

hi all i have a small confusion here in my scenario for an idoc scenario i have not done interface meppings and message mappings .can i get the interface in my reciever determination can any one please suggest .

Thanks in advance,

Kalam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

message mapping is only optional when your source and target structure is same or else you must always have to go for message mapping as well as interface mapping.

Yeh you can select the interface of your idoc in receiver dtermination.

regards

Kasturika

Edited by: Kasturika Phukan on Feb 12, 2008 10:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You will get interface in receiver determinationa but Interface mapping will not seen....In interface determinations...

plz award points.

thanq

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ur query is nt clear. In the receiver determination u have to use the imported idoc as the interface name. And if its idoc to idoc without any mapping, then no need of providing the interface mapping name

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prateek,

My scenario is RFC to IDOC , i dont have any interface and message mappings . Ann my second problem is i am not getting my interface (or ) idoc in my reciever determination linked with the business system if i click all in search criteria i am able to see my interface .

Thanks in advance ,

Krishna

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My scenario is RFC to IDOC

The structure of RFC and IDocs are always different. If u want to successfully pass the data from one format to another, then mapping should be present.

if i click all in search criteria i am able to see my interface

Use the Idoc after clicking All. It wont be any problem

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI prateek,

In my RFC to IDOC Scenario in my reciever determination i am unable to get my RFC in the sender side (if i select the business system).

If I select ALL in search criteria i am able to get my RFC .and i am selecting my Business system i am unable to get It .

Can you please suggest.

Thanks in advance,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are facing the Following type of problem means please follow the mentioned steps

"Message interface does not exist in any software components installed on this business system"

1) Open ID-----Double click on Business system that which u are using in the scenario

2) Check whether you are able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB

3) If it is not there means goto SLD----Open the Technical System of R/3 by choosing Web as ABAp type

4) Click on Installed Products TAB

5) Click on Add New product and add your Product of the SWC whcih you are using for developement and Save it

6) Then goto Business systems TAB in the same Technical systems window and click on the Business System appears in the window.

7) Click on Installed products and Check the check box of your Product and then finally save that.

Now you should be able to see the SWC in the Othere attributes TAB in ID

Regards

Seshagiri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sesha,

i have it in the other attributes tab.

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

mapping is optional, so you can create scenario also w/o any mappings.

Peter