cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi both,

I meet a problem with an SR I have to solve but I don't find any explanation..is there someone who can help me?

Here i the issue:

The DP invoice xxxx, Large Order xxxx was created on two ZFIN-1, because the invoice has more than one WBS.

After saving the invoice no accounting document was created. Following error message appears. (item 1006 in the FI/CO document has the debit/credit indicator "s"

Not all the amout of item 1006 meet this specification. (message F5704)

Thanks in advance for your collaboration.

Edited by: Stéphanie NETZER on Feb 12, 2008 9:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all

Edited by: Stéphanie NETZER on Feb 12, 2008 3:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Before posting any document the system carries out checks .

The system also checks the combination of certain entry values. For example, if you

enter the tax amount manually, the system checks, via the tax code and the entered

posting amount, whether the tax amount is correct. The system also checks that the

entries in the control fields agree. For example, you must specify which account types

each document type is permitted for. As a result, you can only use posting keys that

belong to one of the permitted account types.There are four different types of check:

Formal Checks

The system checks whether all the required fields have entries. The fields that must be

filled are specified partly by the system. These include the fields for the document type

and the posting key. For some fields, you can determine whether they are required or

optional. Required fields are marked with a question mark in the entry screen. The

system checks all data entries for format errors. It would reject an invalid date, for

example.

Authorizations

The system also checks authorizations and tolerances. An employee might only be

authorized to post to certain accounts within one company code. You can define

tolerances for each employee or for a group of employees. Tolerances include a

maximum cash discount percentage rate, a maximum amount per customer or vendor

line item and a maximum amount per document.

Field-Specific Checks

The system checks whether entries in each individual field are correct. This applies to

the document header and the individual line items. For example, you can only enter

document types that are already available in the system. If you work with external

number assignment, you can only use document numbers contained in the specified

number interval that have not yet been assigned.

The system also checks the combination of certain entry values. For example, if you

enter the tax amount manually, the system checks, via the tax code and the entered

posting amount, whether the tax amount is correct. The system also checks that the

entries in the control fields agree. For example, you must specify which account types

each document type is permitted for. As a result, you can only use posting keys that

belong to one of the permitted account types.

Balance Verification

For an accounting document, the balance of the document must be zero at the time of

posting. If this is not the case, the document is not posted.

The indicator S is used in GL accounts and allows only posting for its kind. I think the universal one is +/-. Please check with your FI person before carrying out the necessary changes.

regds

Jude

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

That is something related to 'CO' and you have to contact your FICO consultant on this issue.

Please use this link for some information on this.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/60/4b8cf6abb211d3974b006094b95e71/content.htm

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your prompt answer

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Stéphanie,

I really didn't get your issue, probably its more on financial side than on SD.

If you like you could try the Financial forum. That probably would get responses in line with your issue...

Regards