cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase Requisition Creation for Quotation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

When I am trying to create quotation for a special article belong to article group BANC, it is creating purchase requisition for the quotation.

we dont want to create a pruchase requisition for the quotation, we need to restrict purchase requisition creation for the sales order only.

Is there any standard setting in config to restrict PR creation for Quotation. Please help me tor esolve this issue, your help will be highly appreciated.

Thank you,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

IN the corresponding schedule line category remove value "NB" in filed 'order type" and save.

Reward me if it helps.

Regards,

kishore.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please remove the check from ur schedul line for automatic PR creation. Once u remove that I think u will get ur solution.

Regards

nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

am not quite aware of how the pr can be blocked, but know abt how it can be deleted, hope it helps.

Deletion of PR can be done using ME52N

This is only possible provided that no purchase order have been assigned. If po has been created, you can only Flag for Deletion.

To delete the pr, select the line(s) you wish to delete and then click on the dustbin icon.

regards,

Siddharth

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

In the schedule line of your quotaion check the schedule line category. then in sutomization remove the check for PR creation.

If this doesn't help please let me know.

Regards

Ranjeet