cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

creating records for Partner function ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I am creating partner function as a sales partner, can i maintain record for the same?

Bcoz in condition table there is no field for partner determination.

Can u plz send me some details regarding the same.

Thanks & Regards,

PM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member204513
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PM,

You takle field as Partner function your problem will be solved.

Regards,

Murali.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai PM,

refer to table pa0002 and pa0105.

Thanks n Regards

Sharanya.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Murali,

I cannot enter the field for partner function PARVW which is not in the std list, but when i am entering it system show the message like this field is not in table KOMG.

How then i maintain record for the same.

Plz send me some details about that.

Thx & Regards,

PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have got the procedure for commission agent.. just transform the report to your sales partner requirement instead of comm agent requirement.

hope it helps you.

For creating commission agent, you have to follow below steps.

1) Establish Partner Functions for the Commissionee(s)

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; SALES AND DISTRIBUTION ->; BASIC FUNCTIONS ->; PARTNER DETERMINATION ->; DEFINE PARTNER FUNCTIONS

Transaction Code: VOPA

2) Assign the Partner Functions to Partner Procedures

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; SALES AND DISTRIBUTION ->; BASIC FUNCTIONS ->; PARTNER DETERMINATION ->; DEFINE PARTNER FUNCTIONS

3) Create a Partner Procedure for the Commissionees

4) Create New Customer Account Group(s) for Commission Agents

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; LOGISTICS GENERAL ->; LOGISTICS BASIC DATA: BUSINESS PARTNERS ->; CUSTOMERS ->; CONTROL ->; DEFINE ACCOUNT GROUPS AND FIELD SELECTION FOR CUSTOMER

Transaction Code: OVT0

5) Assign the Partner Functions to the Customer Account Group(s)

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; SALES AND DISTRIBUTION ->; BASIC FUNCTIONS ->; PARTNER DETERMINATION ->; DEFINE PARTNER FUNCTIONS ->; GOTO ->; PARTNER FUNCTIONS ->; ENVIRONMENT ->; ACCOUNT GROUP ASSIGNMENT

6) Assign the Partner Functions to the Partner Procedure for the Sales Document Header

Menu Path: Tools ->; Business Engineer ->; Customizing ->; Sales and Distribution ->; Basic Functions ->; Partner Determination ->; Define Partner Functions

7) Assign the Partner Functions to the Partner Procedure for the Sales Document Item (OPTIONAL)

😎 Edit the Pricing Communication Structure (KOMKAZ) to Hold the New Functions (Client Independent)

Menu Path: Menu Path: TOOLS ->; ABAP WORKBENCH ->; DEVELOPMENT ->; DICTIONARY

Transaction Code: SE11

9) Edit MV45AFZZ – userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk (Client Independent)

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; ABAP WORKBENCH ->; DEVELOPMENT ->; ABAP EDITOR

Transaction Code: SE38

10) Edit RV60AFZZ - userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk (Client Independent)

11) Edit MV45AFZB - userexit_new_pricing_vbkd changing new_pricing (Client Independent)

The following code should be inserted into program MV45AFZZ to allow the system to re-execute pricing if the user makes a change to the relevant partner function (alteration, addition, deletion).

13) Add the KOMKAZ Fields to the Pricing Field Catalog (Client Independent)

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; SALES AND DISTRIBUTION ->; BASIC FUNCTIONS ->; PRICING ->; PRICING CONTROL ->; DEFINE ACCESS SEQUENCES ->; MAINTAIN ACCESS SEQUENCES

Transaction Code: OV24

14) Create Condition Tables (Client Independent)

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; SALES AND DISTRIBUTION ->; BASIC FUNCTIONS ->; PRICING ->; PRICING CONTROL ->; DEFINE ACCESS SEQUENCES ->; MAINTAIN ACCESS SEQUENCES

Transaction Code: V/03

15) Create an access sequence containing the new tables (Client Independent)

Transaction Code: V/07

16) Create a new condition type

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; SALES AND DISTRIBUTION ->; BASIC FUNCTIONS ->; PRICING ->; PRICING CONTROL ->; DEFINE CONDITION TYPES ->; MAINTAIN CONDITION TYPES

Transaction Code: V/06

17) Add the Condition Type to the Pricing Procedure

Menu Path: TOOLS ->; BUSINESS ENGINEER ->; CUSTOMIZING ->; SALES AND DISTRIBUTION ->; BASIC FUNCTIONS ->; PRICING ->; PRICING CONTROL ->; DEFINE AND ASSIGN PRICING PROCEDURES ->; MAINTAIN PRICING PROCEDURES

Transaction Code: V/08

11) Create Commsission Report ZZCOMMISSION (Client Independent)

regards,

Siddharth

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you can directly maintain record for that partner function. however the partner need to sold to party