cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP IPC Modification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to add some extra functionality in SAP IPC for that i need to modify/add the action class to suport the new functinality.

So can please Help me how deploy the new/modified action class in SAP IPC enviroment.

All the path for action class in strust-config file are like:

com.sapmarkets.isa.ipc.ui.jsp.action.GetCharacteristicAction

Please let me know if anbody having any information on this.

If any document is there then please mail me that on

gokulghuge@gmail.com

Thanks and warm regards,

Gokul

Edited by: gokul ghuge on Feb 13, 2008 5:45 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

what is the name of the actionclass you want to modify?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you able to tell me that in config file there is path like com.sapmarkets.isa.ipc.ui.jsp.action.ReturnConfigurationAction

how i am able to get souce code or the class file for the above action.

and if i need to do any chages and deploy it again what all i changes i need to do for that.

i need to modify the com.sapmarkets.isa.ipc.ui.jsp.action.ReturnConfigurationAction

this action class only.

Edited by: gokul ghuge on Feb 13, 2008 6:55 AM

Edited by: gokul ghuge on Feb 13, 2008 6:57 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Well, you shouldn't really modify the standard action classes as it might be bad for supportability of the system. However if you would choose to do so you would want to get hold of a JAD based decompiler. Decompile the class you want to modify. Do your modifications, put the original jar(s) in the classpath when you compile it and replace the compiled class in the jar file (or outside it, but remember then to delete the original .class file from inside the jar).

Please be aware though that if you are trying to modify a products action class where you have not been given the source code to modify you are most likely breaking your license agreement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

are you talking about Internet Pricing and Configuration? If yes then what version as the actionclass inside IPC is something I can't remember existing?

Cheers

Kalle

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes,,, its Internet pricing and configuration tool.. i using the IPC 4.0.. i need to modify the action class which IPC using for various actions. But i am not able to find out how to get the action class code and how to deploy that if did any modification,