cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting error when I am trying to Import the scenario in ID from Development system to Quality system through ID->TOOLS->Import Configuration Objects.

The error is "Missing value for objVersion!".

Can you tell me how to handle this?

regards,

Ansar.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ansar,

I think the scenario is not exported correctly from DEV.

Try to re-export and then import it to QA.Before exporting make sure that the objects are activated.

Perform the following to import/export ID objects.

1. To export or import directory objects, call the configuration maintenance screen of the Integration Builder.

2. Call the context menu for an object in a collaboration profile in the Integration Builder navigation tree and choose Export….or choose Tools ® Export Configuration Objects…

3. Select the Transport Using File System mode and follow the wizard’s instructions. When selecting individual objects, you can use drag and drop to drag the objects from the navigation tree and drop them in the object selection field.

The Integration Builder saves a binary export file with the suffix tpz in the export directory of the directory server

Do not change the file name of the export file. If you do, the Integration Builder will not accept it as the appropriate file when you import.

4. To import the export file(s) to another Integration Directory, first copy or move it to the import directory of the target directory.

5. Call the configuration maintenance screen of the Integration Builder for the target directory. Choose Tools ® Import Configuration Objects...

6. Select the export file saved in the import directory by using the dialog box that appears.

If the import is successful, the export file is moved to the subdirectory /xi/directory_server/importedFiles. The objects are not activated when they are imported into the target directory. They are visible in the change list of the user who imported them.

7. Check the imported objects in the change list and adjust the configuration data to match your system landscape, if necessary.

8. Activate the change list that contains the imported objects.

Thanqx

Biplab

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first you need to export your ID using file system. ID->TOOLS->Export Configuration Objects.

After this it will stored as a .tpz file in a directory. the basis guy will import it from dat location to your quality system.

refer to link

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/a8/5e56006c17e748a68bb3843ed5aab8/frameset.htm

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04s/helpdata/en/a8/5e56006c17e748a68bb3843ed5aab8/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

I followed those steps only. When i am trying to import in Quality system then I am getting this error

" Missing value for objVersion!".

I transported some scenarios sucessfully and sudenly this problem. Is there any way to trace this?

Now I can't able to import any scenarios.

Regards,

Ansar.