cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Steps involved in ccBPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am new to defining Integration Processes so need to know what are the steps involved in the below scenario.

Here i need to trigger the webservices from a third party java based system based on an input from SAP Workflow. I will be importing data types using WSDL provided and will be creating 4 different interfaces as below:

1. Outbound Async (for input from Workflow)

2. Abstract Async (Input to ccBPM)

3. Abstract Sync (Out pout from ccBPM)

4. Inbound Async (for final ouput)

Can any body please explain the steps involved as i need to trigger the webservices based on the value provided by the SAP Work Flow.

Also please let me know if you need further details.

I will definitely appriciate your help

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant Singh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulawant,

Wat i understood from ur question is...ur scenario is

SAP system to Webservice.

and u want to trigger a webservice based on the SAP systems input.

i think u need not require BPM here... u can do it using simple

proxy/Idoc/RFC-XI-SOAP scenario....

r u telling that depending upon thedifferent i/p from workflow different webservice will triggered????

can u please describe ur scenario little more....

Thanqx

Biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Biplab,

yes you are correct, basically i need to trigger the web service based on the different inputs from the SAP Work Flow. Also in some cases i need to pass this response to another web service like service 1 which posts a message.

Although i am aware that it could be possible by creating a proxy and trigerring the proxy object through some program which as per my understanding could be trigerred from SAP Work flow.

Cab you please tell be the details step.

Help will be appriciated.

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant Singh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kulwant,

Here are the steps:

1) To start the BPM, a receive step which will receive workflow interface. Type would be Abstract Asynchronous.

2) you need to map it to the java web service abstract synchronous message interface. you would need a synchronous send step for it. As the java webservice would return a response.

3) one more transformation step needed to map the response of the java based web service to 2nd websevice. you would again need a synchronous send step for it.

4) Finally a asynchronous send step to send the output out of ccBPM.

Note: Kulwant, though i have put down the steps for ccBPM, this scenario can still be done without ccBPM. so if you need some help on that.

Thanks,

Varun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Varun,

Thanks for the quick reply. Yes it would be really helpful if you can suggest the other approach, as i need to follow the simplest one. I am new to this so may be i will need more elaboration.

If you can provide me with the steps, then i can really try them

Thanks and best regards,

Kulwant Singh