cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy control of inquiry to quotation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

I have maintained the copy controls for inquiry to quotation,but when iam doing the transaction to copy inquiry to quote ,while copying i get the message as "copying zinl tozqtl is not defined"and i say conti nue i get second mssge as "schedule line 0001 01 is not copied as reference and when i say continue,i can see the material copied in the qoute from the inquiry document......

plz suggest do iam missing something in customization

ajay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

I still couldnt understand about the Zmessage, but in ur 2nd message, i understand that ur item schedule li nes are not copied properly.

So be ensure in the copy control of VTAA, goto item level,see whether the copy schedule lines is ticked.

Also check at schedule line level, the sched. line category is proposed properly.

Please let me know and we can proceed further.

Regards

kaleeswaran

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

problem resolved thanks friends

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I got ur error in my system, what u've to do, goto VTAA

goto ZINL-->ZQTL, then goto schedule line category, maintain AT and BP.

Ur problem will be solved.

Regards

Ipsit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ipsit,

both at and bp are also maintained for the inquiry...should i mainatin for the quote also???

ajay

ranjeetrajendra_jain
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

As from the Z terms you have used it seems you have created your own item categories. It is prefered that you copy them from standard so as to reduce the chances of error. If you want to simplify your life i would suggest to rerun the whole scenario by copying from standard and that would take care all of it as it would also copy required links and table entries.

Regards

ipsit_mohapatra
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay

What is "schedule line 0001 01", can u clear me, so that i can go ahead.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you have copied the IN and QT to zinl and Zqtl in thd customising. Now please check whether you have maingtaned the copy control for sales doc to sales doc and see whether the Source doc is IN and Target doc is zinl. Similarly for QT. If this is maintained the problem should be solved.

Also ensure that in your partner determination the relevant partners are assigned to z... and your account groups are assigned to z...

regards

Jude

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

inquiry to Quotation is standard SAP.please copy this to your

Z docs.your problem will be solved.Reward points if it is helpfull.

Thanking you,

Best reagrds,

R.Srinivasan

Former Member
0 Kudos

pl elaborate what these Z terms are

zinl tozqtl and your context of use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi the zinl is my inquiry doc type and zqtl is my quote document type....

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

after seeing ur reply,

It seems that u have not defined ur copy control between ur inquiry to quotation documents.

So please try to copy the standard doument sets and maintain the copy controls.

Hope it is useful;

Reward points if useful..

Former Member
0 Kudos

kaales,

i have maintained still iam getting the above errors

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

kales,

i have also checked the tick for copy schedule lines.its ok

i have maintained copy control by copying the standards only.

ajay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Also please check the item category is proposed like AFN to AGN? If not , please maintain that.

Also one more possibility is to tick the update document flow indicator., post neg. qty is + ;

Also check at schedule line level, the requirement is 501 (ie, sched. qty is greater than 0)

Hope it solves..

reward if useful...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

pl check if the scenario is working fine between standard doucments IN and QT first.As long as you have copied them properly there shouldnt be an issue with the documents. now the issue could be with your item categories and the resultant SL categories.

just compare them with standard AFN and AGN.

regards

sadhu kisho

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

everything is fine as described,still iam getting the above error..

plz give me solutions

thanks in advance

ajay