cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONDITION "JIN1" IS NOT BEING CACLUATED IN INVOICING

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

at the time of invoicing JIN1 IS NOT BEING CALCULATED, AND IN TEH ANALYSIS I FIND TEH BELOW SAID MESSAG EKINDLY GUIDE ME WHAT COULD BE THE POSSIBLE REASON.

Access Message Description

10 008 Condition record exists (removed manually)

Access (complete)

Field in condition table Field in document Value in doc.

Country Country IN

Tax Code Tax Code 24

Serv.rendered date 02.01.2008

This message tells you that the condition record exists but has not been set in the document. If new pricing is carried out for the document item, the condition would be set.

There can be different reasons why the condition has not been set:

The condition has been manually deleted from the item condition screen.

The condition record was created later. Here it should be noted, that order processing and pricing have buffer mechanisms. This has the effect that a newly added condition record is only found after you have completely left order processing and called up the condition record again.

When an item was added, other key fields were used to access the condition record than the change time. This means that the conditionalcheck at the add and change times could have different results. This can be seen when modifications are made.

In billing (or when copying orders): Certain condition types have not been determined in the source document (This is generally controlled by pricing requirements). When creating a document, you work with document flow (TVCPF,TVCPA), using a pricing type, which does not redetermine these condition types, although these should be retrieved using the requirements.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowlegde the G/L account was not assigned to the Tax code.

First go to T.code : OB40

Double click on : JIN1

Mention u r chart of accounts.

and check the tax code is assigned to G/L account.

regards.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear sunaina kumar

I dont think you faced this problem at the time of billing, rather it should be at the time of sale order creation itself.

Check in the following areas.

1) FTXP

2) V/08

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi ,

Thanks fo rteh reply can u pls guide me on what is it that I have to look in " T code FTXP/V/08 , please guide m eon this .