0 Kudos

Hi, dont have any idea why I get for most of topics found in the search

Expert Forums

The specified thread [0] was not found.

Useful links:

Forum Home -- browse the forums here.

Anyway. I made an application:

-it contains numerous inputfields

-options to save or update it from/into Database.

What I need to do is make an Login and Pasword view preventing casual people get into possibility to use the card. That Login and Password will be username and password for database as well. So, since I have slight problem with search option I would like if there is any tutorial making the subject clearer. Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balmer

One simple way is to set a pre-defined application property "Authentication" = true for your project's application.

This you can do by selecting your project's application's "Application properties" tab and then browsing for the above mentioned property.

Once you do that, your application will have standard SAP logon page before it loads and authorised portal users can login to view the application.

Try this.

I hope it solves your problem.

Regards

Kapil S Kamble

Former Member
0 Kudos

no mysql database is needed, only thing I needed to do was adding users into portal with rights only for that card. regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai balmer,

why dont you deploy your appliaction in portal where only the assigned users will be able to view your application.

Thanks n Regards

Sharanya.R

Former Member
0 Kudos

couse I dont know who in the future will use it. Users will be added to database by administrator then they will be able to login and use the card

former_member186016
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are facing strange problems with SDN :). May be connection at your end is too slow..

For the problem:

It seems you need a login password page. If this is your reuirement. Simple solution is create a page with two labels,two input fields, save and reset buttons. The login/pwd on submitted with validated by quering the database. Is your question - how to query the database ?

May be you can create a javabean to do that (you can use jdbc for logic). Later import the JavaBean as JavaBeanModel in Web Dynpro. Map the model to context in the view and use the context.

Regards,

Ashwani Kr Sharma