cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DSD SPE_CNDDYP Replication error in Middleware side for DSD Project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We had configured the DSD backend and DSD connector . Now we are doing configuration for the Middleware client and during the Replication of the SYNC BO ID particularly for the SYNC BO ID SPE_CNDDYP we are getting an error saying to check the log in MEREP_LOG. If we see there I see the below error log :

*************************************************************************************************************************

001 1282

1 1 I 02/11/2008 10:07:55 Z_MEREP_GEN_T01_____SPE_CNDTYP has started for run number 0000001282 and runtime counter 1

2 1 E 02/11/2008 10:07:55 Default value missing: Value ID=LANGKEY, depends on=1, exclusive=

3 1 I 02/11/2008 10:07:55 Z_MEREP_GEN_T01_____SPE_CNDTYP has finished for run number 0000001282 and runtime counter 1.

***********************************************************************************************************************

I am not sure what is mean by "Default value missing: Value ID=LANGKEY, depends on=1, exclusive=

".

Thanks for your help in advance.

We are in ECC6.0 SP13 & MI Server 7.0

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Greetson Shunmugasundaram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greetson,

thisis not that difficult. You can maintain some settings while sync. These are defined in

MEREP_SBUILDER

enter the name of the syncbo nd then

open the settings -> default values menu.

You should be able to enter the correct setting there.

I am not 100% sure about the SETTINGS name, but it is in the menu bar - I think the 4th menu point.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Oliver. We were in the middle of the debugging and we found two tables that holds the Language Key MEREP_406 & MEREP_407 and after your e-mial we saw the place where these tables get teh value from. It's working now. Thanks again.

Greetson

Answers (0)