cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hopefully an easy question - looking for .NET class documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone please provide a link to the documentation for the .NET class "SAP.Connector.Config" ?

I'm a Basis admin working with a .NET developer who is using the .NET connector to communicate with our SAP R/3 system.

They are using a connection pool and passing SAP Logon tickets for authorization. After several hours, the SAP Logon ticket expires and when the user attempts to communicate with SAP, their session is apparently still trying to pass the expired ticket.

I believe this may be due to the session timeout in the connection pool being longer than the validity period for the ticket. My understanding is that the validity period of the connection pool sessions can be controlled with the "SAP.Connector.Config" class.

Regards,

Mike Tarr

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rima-sirich
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I didn't find a documentation for SAP.Connector.Config class. But I can provide you a link to [SAP .NET Connector documentation|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/e9/23c80d66d08c4c8c044a3ea11ca90f/frameset.htm]. May be you will find some usefull information in SAP .NET Connector Programmer's Reference chapter.

Regards,

Rima.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the link to the .NET connector documentation.

I had previously searched through those docs thinking that would be the best place to find the SAP.Connector.Config documentation but did not find it.

SAP.Connector.Config is referenced in the following thread which has some basic explanation of the parameters.

I'm just trying to find the official documentation for our developer to use.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Michael,

This should help :

ms-help://MS.VSCC.2003/SAP.NCO/NCOV2Docu/reference/SAP.Connector.Config.html

Regards.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much. I've passed this along to the developer and they did find the documentation, although they said it was still a little sparse.