cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discount Condition type is picking Tax Code(URGENT)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have a very serious problem on Condition types and Tax codes.

I have configured the pricing procedure with two taxes (China).

Sr.No Condition Type TAX Code

1 VAT V7

2. CONC V6

Now, If i will give some Customer discount Condition type then System is picking picking Tax code as V7.For that i have not maintanied any Condition records in VK11.

What should be the reason for this?

Since it is very Urgent Issue,Please Guide me on the same

Thanks

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Vinayakumar

Apart from the suggestion given above, hope this link is also helpful to you.

[Condition Type |http://help.sap.com/saphelp_46c/helpdata/en/ae/69c339cfa09a26e10000000a11402f/frameset.htm]

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you run the country installation program before you started the customisation. This is supposed to install the entire information required to configure the tax scenarios for the particular country. If you are trying to create the tax codes and the procedureson the vanilla system, then you need to work very closely with FI because the posting for tax is done from the tax procedure in FI. As an SD or MM consultant we are only interested in the Taxes on sales and purchases and their customisation. The procedure and the Tax codes are created in FI.

This is the first thing that is normally done after you copy client 000 to start your customisation. The coountry installation program does not run if you ahve made changes to the client.

regards

Jude