cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

please tell me how to configure the adapter if we have to send 5 files.?for example if i am having a scinario to send 5 files using file adapter?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Depends. e.g. of u have all files with extension xml, u may use *.xml for file selection using advannce parameters. Please clarify

Regards,

Prateek

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes if i am having 5 xml files with different filenames then how to send those files through single file adapter?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Filename is different the structure would be the same you mean to say...then you can choose the advanced select option in file adapter and pass the different file names...or you can give the *.xml it will pick up the all files...after picking the all the files what you want to do....??

Regards,

Venu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no what i am asking is if i have to send 5 files how to send those is if my scinario is file to file?

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

We want to know all these five files have different structure or the same structure?

Leave the file name, tell us the structure.

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just mention in the sender communication channel just put *.xml or *.txt based on your scenario, then you got output with same name with different time stamp.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

justin_santhanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ram,

After getting all those 5 files what u want to do? Do u want to combine all of them?

Are these 5 files have the same source structue? Or each file is of different structure?

raj.