cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using WEB API for displaying hierarchy in VC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I'm following the How-To instructions to show BW hierarchy in VC, but it doesn't work. The drill down command:

'FILTER_NODE_IOBJNM=ZGC_PORT;FILTER_VALUE='&#ID[ACC74I]@Port_key&';FILTER_COLLAPSE= ;FILTER_IOBJNM=ZGC_PORT;CMD_1=CMD%3DDRILL_TO_LEVEL%26LEVEL%3D2%26IOBJNM%3DZGC_PORT%26DATA_PROVIDER%3DDP;'

We are on SP14, maybe this is the problem?

Regards,

Inna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am also facing an error (null) while clicking on table toolbar "DRILLDOWN" button.

Please help me out to solve the issue.

Regards,

Pankaj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try this:

1) Double click on DRILLDOWN connection between output and input ports

2) Check if WEBAPI inputfield has the web api commands

3) Make sure that none of the other input fields have values set. It usually happens that when you connect the output to the input port, similar (or like) variables are mapped automatically, for example in my case, I had Org_unit mapped to @Org_unit automatically. Delete such mappings. You should have only the WEBAPI input field with an assigned value.

Hope this helps,

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Inna,

Two things I found 'different' in your formula. One is a 'blank space' in the following position (Here):

'FILTER_NODE_IOBJNM=ZGC_PORT;FILTER_VALUE='&#IDACC74I@Port_key&';FILTER_COLLAPSE=(Here);FILTER_IOBJNM=ZGC_PORT;CMD_1=CMD%3DDRILL_TO_LEVEL%26LEVEL%3D2%26IOBJNM%3DZGC_PORT%26DATA_PROVIDER%3DDP;'

Second is your object ID &#IDACC74I@Port_key, quiet strange but I guess is right.

Regards,

Gilson

I could check better and your object seems come from other place than your own table, a form for example. It could be this. You have to apply within your table thats why comes in IDACC format instead only @port_key format.

Regards,

Gilson

Edited by: Gilson Teixeira on Feb 11, 2008 5:53 PM