Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Alerts in Planning book

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have 5 Years of history in my DP planning Book and i have alerts which says if History is less then 50 TONS give me warning message which gives me.

I have one question

1.I wanted an Alert which says 'IF THE PAST 3 MONTHS DOESNT HAVE HISTORY GIVE ME ALERTS" from the day of Forecast Month please let me know the steps

2. I wanted One more Alert saying "If the History is not available from Past 6 months give me Alerts from the day of forecast.

Please let me know the steps.

It will be great if anyone let me know.

Thanks

Regards,

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raj,

As Srnivas said and I can assure you that the thing you need is possible to be done by macros, if the condition is satisfied, an alert macro DB should be produced. However you need to figure out how to produce it just once by every selection you need to analyze.

Best regards,

Carlos

srinivas_krishnamoorthy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You would need to go through the documentation on how to setup custom alerts. basically you can check any macro available in standard SAP planning book and try to use an equivalent macro that does the calculation and on certain conditions generates the alert that you are looking for.

In IMG you would need to setup these custom alerts in SCM BASIS --> Alert Monitor --> maintain DB alert types. The alert would get defined under SDP tab of Alert Monitor in /sapapo/AMON1 transaction.

former_member309586
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks guys